Thursday, 27 December 2012

The year in summary

Season's greetings! :)

I'd like to share with you some of the things I've been busy with this year.

-I wrote an article in Spanish. Read it here :)

-I've been involved in a new project. Any support would be much appreciated!

-I've been teaching English but want to be more full-time as a translator.

-Continue to make connections with my wonderful translation colleagues.

-An observation: The more I learn the less I know.

So, do you have anything you would like to look back on or things to work towards as the new year approaches?

3 comments:

  1. Extrañamos tus comentarios sobre traducción. Espero que los reinicies pronto. Saludos. AT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Muchas gracias! Lo haré :)

      Delete